Recently the Government announced the Review of Regional Telecommunications
– this review can help achieve fundamental change for our community if enough people from our community share their stories with the Review.
The Review needs to hear about:
- the appalling mobile service in our community and why we need a Universal Service Guarantee for mobile services in peri-urban areas, such as ours.
- the problems people in our community are having with the NBN.
- how inaction by telcos puts people in our community at risk during fires, floods and medical emergencies.
- the problems you have had accessing mobile or broadband services at your home or business – especially during lockdown.
I want to be sure voices from our community are heard. That is why I am asking you to share your experience with the review.
You can tell your story to the review here: https://www.communications.gov.au/…/2021-regional…
Submissions must be received by 30 September 2021.
Just fill in your details and upload a word document or PDF telling your experience of poor telecommunications. You don’t need to write a long essay – just tell your story.