Federal assistance for storms losses

Share This Post

Over the last couple of days I have dropped into businesses in Mount Colah, Galston and Hornsby Heights to hear how they are going after the storms last week. Many businesses have experienced significant losses due to the storms causing phone and power outages.

To apply for a concessional loan or grant, contact the NSW Rural Assistance Authority on 1800 678 593 or visit www.raa.nsw.gov.au

For updates on power outages visit the Augrid website https://www.ausgrid.com.au/ or call 13 13 88.

If you need further assistance, please contact my office at [email protected] and we will do everything we can to assist.

Latest stories

Hunt Reserve upgrade

Children and their families will benefit from new community spaces, including playgrounds and an off-leash dog park at Hunt Reserve in Mount Colah, with a

Campbell Park upgrade

A re-elected Morrison Government will invest $2.5 million to deliver much needed upgrades at Campbell Park in West Pennant Hills, providing the local community with